1 cup Rice Flour
½ tsp Green Chillies (chopped)
¼ tsp Chilli Powder
1 tbsp Fresh Coriander (finely chopped)
½ tsp Cumin Seeds (jeera)
¼ tsp Soda-Bi-Carbonate
A pinch of Hing (asafoetida)
2 tbsp Oil
Salt to taste
- Take a wide vessel (handi) and put 2 ½ cups of water in it.
- Put it over the flame and bring it to boil.
- Now add chilli powder, cumin seeds, soda-bi-carb, green chillies, salt and a pinch of hing into it.
- Mix well and let it boil for few minutes.
- Now slowly add rice flour and keep stirring so that no lumps are formed.
- Cover the vessel with a lid and cook for 10 more minutes.
- Now put oil and coriander and mix it properly.
- Serve hot Rice Khichu with papad.